- Bristol - United Kingdom
Dyson is rapidly expanding in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next five years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. By 2025, there will be a multitude of new machines, new product portfolios and Dyson’s headcount will have grown.
Dyson Commercial is responsible for taking this amazing technology to market, explaining how our machines are different and their benefits. Within this function, the Global Experience Studio has the unique mission to bring Dyson technology to life, to provide the imagery, films, content, experiences and service that explain our machines, their benefits and the problems they solve for our customers. We create assets and multi-channel journeys that help our customers discover, choose, purchase, learn about and solve issues they may have with our machines.
About the programme:Dyson has embarked on a transformation journey that will deliver a new operating model, processes and technology and enable us to meet the challenges created by our growth ambitions, changing market landscape and fierce competition. Specifically, the Future of Direct & Experience – OXP programme will roll out new web and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms to several markets globally.
About the role
- Working closely with the Digital Content Lead and following the project content delivery plan, you will be assigned deliverables in JIRA to track and complete content tasks.
- Using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), roll out base English support pages into local market environment structures and localise them.
- Where they don’t already exist, create base English support pages for any Dyson products by pulling together videos, imagery and copy to ensure we support all Dyson owners and cover the full product range for a market.
- Upload, manage, and input translated media assets such as videos into our support content.
- Review compatible spare parts and accessories for the full product range of each market in the programme. Merchandise the parts within Hybris, ensuring all data and imagery is correct.
- Front end testing of our owner support content including comparing content to translated copy matrices, end to end journey testing and more.
- With our in-house diagnostic troubleshooting content management system Resolve, make any required edits to the support content following market reviews.
- Use Microsoft Excel to analyse, edit and import/export spreadsheets of product data and content translations.
- Content savvy, with a good understanding of the processes to design, build and publish digital content across web, email and app platforms.
- Ability to assess the impact of technical blockers to progress and make a strong case for appropriately prioritised fixes.
- Experience in the use of web content management (e.g. product merchandising, page creation).
- Experience in working with a digital asset management system to efficiently produce, roll-out and re-use creative, copy and other assets to support large digital content production projects.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.