- Information Technology, Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We are currently recruiting for a Resource Planning Lead to join our Application Business Service team within IT Dyson.
- Own the monthly budget Latest Estimate updates, categorising and summarising actual spend and working with workstream leads and suppliers to update forecasts.
- Explain budget variances, highlighting risks and pull forward opportunities.
- Manage the request of monthly purchase orders with suppliers, to be created in SAP systems ensuring all spend is created in advance and within approved budgets.
- Manage the month end process, receipting purchase orders, approving cross charges and reconciling posted costs.
- Manage the programme resource planner, including all permanent, contract and third party resources, ensuring alignment with budget trackers
- Challenge and highlight contract or external partner roles that should be targeted to move to perm
- Manage onboarding new contractors with appropriate contracts, POs and NDAs
- Own the programme recruitment tracker, working with HR recruitment partner on status updates, driving the recruitment of key resource gaps.
- Contribute to writing Authorisation To Recruit forms and Job Descriptions
- Work with programme planners to manage resource demand across the programme.
- Leadership of programme financial and resource support roles for a sizeable programme
- Demonstrable finance business process and solution experience
- Resource capacity planning experience within a major programme or BAU operational function
- Working knowledge of digital programme tools including JIRA and Confluence
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines