- Depending on professional qualifications and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting of € 40.000,00.
- Field Sales
- Vienna - Austria
Sitting within the Retail Sales Team, your main role as a Retail Analyst will be to manage the operational retail reporting and planning system. You will manage everything from setting the retail reporting dashboard, to preparing and managing KPI targets, and reporting this back to the business.
Our Retail Sales team is built on Experts and Stylists who bring the retail world up to speed managed by a team of Retail Development Managers. Training and introducing our new technology to ensure the Dyson brand stands out. We gain deep insights into competitors and customers alike, driving national sales strategies to bring Dyson technology into more stores and homes. It’s an energetic team in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Responsible for the operational retail reporting and planning system
- Improve and create new retail reporting dashboard and bring them to the next level
- Prepare and manage KPI targets and check if the teams are reaching them
- Make recommendations for improvement, general maintenance and cleansing
- Ensure ad-hoc reporting and data analysis and provide insights and support to the remote-based retail team
- Support the maintenance and enhancements of the insight tools/platforms
- Contribute to the growing insight-based and data driven culture
- Own responsibility and delegate tasks related to operational excellence within retail.
- Bachelor or University degree in Economics with a major business intelligence /analytical discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in sales analytics
- Ability to identify new opportunities based on retail insight and data
- An understanding of how analytics can be used to improve sales experience and performance
- Ability to distil complex analytics into simple themes that are appropriate for non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to flag issues and trends, and make recommendations that will enhance performance
- Well organised with a systematic approach to work and close attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet project deadlines
- Confident with the ability to work proactively and autonomously
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Proactive, hands-on, problem-solving working approach and a team player
- Advanced excel skills (SQUL, BI, Sales Force and Tableau knowledge is a an advantage)
- Fluent English and German language skills
- Fresh fruits, coffee and refreshments
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible working hours
- dependent on position
- Relaxed dress-code
- Discount on Dyson machines
- ‘Wiener Linien’ Annual Traveling ticket