- Competitive + Super + Bonus
- Retail Operations
- Sydney - Australia
From its beginnings in cyclonic vacuums, Dyson’s portfolio has grown to include five main areas of technology: Cord-free and corded vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, lighting, environmental control machines (purifying fans, heating and cooling fans and humidifiers) and hair styling tools, which are sold in more than 82 countries across the world. We are on a mission to improve our customer’s lives: whether that be by making the the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines, which keep their homes clean.
About the roleThe Retail team creates customer and owner experiences that demonstrate our machines in a compelling and engaging way. By controlling the retail experience, we can ensure our technology is always presented in the best way to drive short-term sales while building our reputation.
The purpose of this role is to partner with internal and external stakeholders to define and deliver retail solutions that best supports the Dyson retail strategy. Responsibilities include
Retailer Engagement – Account Management
- Partner internally and with relevant ANZ retailers to establish the twelve-month activity calendar to cover fixture updates to support new product launches
- Partner closely with Sales and Marketing to establish best in class solutions
- Act as a contact with external retailers, field sales and Dyson Experts
Execution of in-store experiences
- Lead the project management and development of store fixtures across ANZ
- Work with Group to develop concepts
- Ensure stock is appropriately planned for all fixture programs
- Drive and lead management of all maintenance of in-store fixtures and fittings
- Develop efficiency initiatives to ensure fixtures are future-proofed and cost effective to maintain
- Develop initiatives to gather insights and measure impact of fixtures in stores
- Develop and manage always on execution assets where relevant
- Manager Return on Investment (ROI) and prepare post-evaluation analysis to measure effectiveness
Brand Building Investment
- Accountable for projects meeting budgets and agreed business timelines
- Month end reconciliation of P&L
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours.
- Promote, implement and comply with health and safety procedures.
About youYou are/have the following
- Degree level (or equivalent) ideally in business or related subject
- Retail or consumer product industry experience in project management and/or retail development, store design and development.
- Role specific experience – smart sheets, excel, Advanced Microsoft suite
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to adapt to ever changing business needs
- Strong business acumen
- Well-developed interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent business presentation skills and high attention to detail
- Working understanding of the retail landscape, retailers and commercial context
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, work to tight deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to achieve mutual outcomes
- Ability to manage own workload, work autonomously and as part of a team
BenefitsDyson ANZ monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus, company car and discounts on our latest technology. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.