- PLN competitive
- Sales Account Management
- Warsaw - Poland
About the roleThe Role:
As a member of the Retail Activation team, you will support the Head of Retail Activation in defining and implementing direct and indirect activity plans, with the aim of ensuring best in class experience while respecting Dyson principles and guidelines. You will manage a budget and coordinate NPD launches and product campaigns, and you will be responsible to measure all activities to make sure you generate a positive return on the investments.
You will support the Head of Retail Activation in defining the distribution guidelines, looking for potential new channels’ activation; you will be responsible to share market data and insights with the Sales and Marketing teams through regular meetings.
You will also be asked to lead on special projects and to be a role model for your colleagues providing support and guidance when needed.
- Evaluate and manage stores evolution and distribution
- In line with Marketing strategy, develop the in-store customer experience and Activation plans in Direct and Indirect retail
- Implement NPD launches and Marketing Campaigns in Direct and Indirect retail
- Implement consumer events alongside Marketing categories
- Monitor the market and any identify competitor’s threats
- Protect Dyson leadership and enable our growth
- Explore new offline channels to improve our physical footprint
Coordinate the activity plan both for direct and indirect business
- Work with Category Managers and Key Account Managers to create and manage an activity plan that reflects the general strategy and fits with the customer’s needs.
- Work with Category Managers and Store Managers to create and manage an activity plan that reflects the general strategy and fits with the stores needs
- Coordinate NPD launches both for direct and indirect channels
- Make sure all criteria included in the terms & conditions are met by our retailers monitoring campaigns and activities relying on sales CRM tools
Evaluate market evolution and inform key stakeholders
- Monitor GFK data to track Dyson market share and find evidence for any relevant variation
- Keep competitors monitored and spot any potential threat to our business
- Inform stakeholders and provide valid information on new market trends
Define distribution footprint and cascade Dyson Retail principles
- Together with the Head of Retail Activation, the Key Account Managers and the field team, define the right Premium and Basic footprint to ensure a sustainable and efficient Dyson distribution on the Polish market. You will bring your contribution in terms of store potential analysis based on data from GFK, Dyson sell out and profit overview
- Make sure Selective Distribution criteria and Dyson Retail principles are clearly cascaded to the team and inform them if any amendments is required.
- Coordinate with the field team the monitoring of SD criteria relying on sales CRM tools
About youEngage and pro-actively support with other duties as required whilst adopting Dyson behaviours and maintaining the Polish Retail Sales Identity.
- Minimum 2 years’ proven experience in trade marketing, Marketing, events management
- Good planning and project management skills and good analytical skills
- Experience of managing external agencies and suppliers
- Pro-active and solution oriented
- Good time management, ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Assertive, self-motivated, independent, dynamic and results-driven
- Good team player
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships internationally and at all levels
- Good organizational skills
- Fluent in English
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also be invited to join a company bonus scheme, healthcare and subsidized sport activities. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
Please submit your application documents in English.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.