- GBP competitive
- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
- To be the focal point for NPD launches within Production.
- To manage a programme of production for retail fixtures, consumables and fittings.
About the role
- Attend all Department NPD meetings, create and maintain timelines and trackers to enable a smooth launch.
- Collaborate with RDD and Commercial on Cross Functional Demo Concepts, and communicate the design to potential suppliers
- Creating and maintaining a supply base capable of producing any consumable items needed in Direct Stores or 3rd Party environments.
- Developing a Supply Chain for components with Dyson SEA.
- Sourcing prototypes for Collateral items, Demo Items and Consumables. Review for function, quality, price and adherence to drawings. Liaise with Development and Design prior to bulk production.
- Create Order Forms for Fixtures, Collateral items, Demo items and Consumables, showing pries, lead times, MOQ’s.
- Collate Orders from Dyson Markets and liaise with suppliers on the capability and capacity for bulk production.
- Account Manage all suppliers in your remit, dealing with all snagging, quality issues, price negotiations and invoicing queries.
- Occasional national and international travel as required.
- This role is a maternity cover and limited to 12 months
- You have at least 5 years experience in a production/project management/purchasing role focused on retail environments and point of sale equipment. With acute attention to detail you enjoying seeing designs come to life, and take great interest in the manufacturing process.
- You understand how good design leads to good quality and good value. You don’t compromise on design but you seek smarter ways to do things.
- As an interface between Design, Procurement and Marketing you appreciate different perspectives and propose balanced solutions that meet the wider needs of the business.
- You’ve built a good instinct for costs to aid early estimations, and you’ve undertaken commercial analysis of existing programs to identify targets for future savings.
- You can demonstrate thorough organization and process development within your field.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Management & coordination
- Diligence and accuracy
- High computer literacy
- Tenacious Problem solver
- Project Management qualifications would be beneficial
- Graduate in a relevant field would be an advantage
- Additional Languages would be an advantage
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Free on-site parking
- Sport centre
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.