- Competitive Salary plus excellent benefits
- Sales Account Management
- Auckland - NZ, New Zealand
To support the sales function; with knowledge, sales tools and training aids of new and existing Dyson products across the floorcare, environmental control and beauty categories. Ensuring our technology is understood, demonstrated and sold in the best way is key. The role is responsible for development and delivery of all education and training needs across the business.
This role will manage a team of Regional District Managers (RDMs) and Dyson Experts to provide impactful demonstrations, events and retailer support to elevate the brand presentation, increase brand awareness and drive sell through. Our goal is to provide superior service to our customers and business partners to achieve results. This is a unique opportunity to provide support and development to a team of highly motivated retail professionals, while inspiring the team to achieve sales results in a fast paced environment.
You will also:
- Ensure the Sales team and Team Dyson are experts in Dyson products across all categories, developing training tools and aids explaining key features and benefits
- Support retail team leaders with inductions for new Dyson staff and experts, develop and design supporting materials for the team to use once in retail stores.
- Develop tools to help drive interactions, demonstration and conversion in store – through sales techniques and theatre in store.
- Take personal responsibility for maintaining knowledge of Dyson product range (past, present and future), competitor products and activities and overall awareness of the categories Dyson participates in.
SkillsYou are an experienced trainer with an entrepreneurial flair who relentlessly strives to drive results. You use your strong communication skills and positive energy to effectively engage and influence your stakeholders and understand and address customer needs. As a team player you proactively seek to solve problems and share experience and best practices with your colleagues.
To be successful you will require:
- Previous experience writing & creating training material and plans
- Previous experience in leading a team is essential
- Strong selling skills training background
- Experience in working and understanding retail
- Prior field sales experience is preferred
- Field sales management experience is required
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia