- £competitive plus benefits
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
At Dyson we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Retail Production and Rollout Manager to join our Retail and Events Team.
You will be a driven individual who is experienced in working in a fast pace Retail/Technology environment.
You will be working for Dyson, an iconic brand. Our products & our technology are market leading and you will help us deliver and maintain our brand standards across global markets.
AccountabilitiesWorking as part of a small but talented team, you will have expertise in Retail, Fixtures, Design & Logistics, Supplier Relationship Management and implementation.
You will be responsible for the planning & implementation of roll-outs across multiple markets.
You will help manage our Suppliers / Vendors in partnership with local teams and bring innovation to maximise efficiencies and drive value for Dyson and our partners.
As a cross functional role, you will be working with multiple stakeholders across multiple countries, supporting the business launch and maintain our products and Brand
- Relationship owner between markets and our supply partners
- Maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders including; Market teams, Concept Designers, Development, Retail, Marketing, 2D & Centre of Excellences
- Management of Supply chain issues to resolution
- Responsible of all aspects of Retail including; Dyson Direct Stores, 3rd Party Retail and consumables.
- Develop local cultural awareness in the markets where we operate
- Management of all implementation projects in region
- Lead Supplier Relationship Management in the region (Weekly, bi-weekly meetings/calls & supplier review meetings)
- Support with the development and maintenance of inventory/database system for all retail footprints
- Support markets/region in maintenance (Reactive & Preventative)
- Lead factory visits assessments and QC
- Attend key installations
- Management of snagging with suppliers
- Analysing performance of our supply partners against Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Build strong relationships with the markets and develop an understanding of the nuances and needs of each market
- Represent market needs towards the group retail team and ensure that this is considered in group strategy and creative development
- Represent group towards the markets, ensuring that they understand the Dyson DNA and the retail strategy
- Working with both group and market, adapt group retail strategy and creative into local market strategy and creative
- Work with the markets to translate group retail strategy into local market action plans, fully planned within local market budgets
- Create implementation guidelines and tools to help the markets execute with excellence
- Train and develop the markets to implement retail solutions with excellence – the aim is to make the markets as self-sufficient as possible
- Monitor the performance of the markets and ensure that they are consistently delivering the group retail vision to the desired standard
- Gather insights and feedback from the markets and feed this into the group retail strategy and creative process
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Proven retail project management experience.
- Experience in managing internal stakeholders and project owners.
- A proven track record of project management within known agencies, and working with vendors on 2D and 3D production.
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, to both peers and senior stakeholders.
- Ability to drive projects from concept through implementation.
- Ability to prioritize in the face of many immediate demands
- Must have excellent project management skills to coordinate both internal and external resources in a cross-functional organization.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Senior Stakeholder management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Experience of auditing suppliers & quality control in a production environment
- Planning & Organising skills
- Logical & systematic approach
- Problem solving & decision making
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Prince 2 or similar project management qualification
- Supply experience in large multinational company, preferably in a production environment
- Experience in developing supply chains globally
- Understanding of customs regulations
- Cultural and language skills
- Knowledge of Sedex, CSR, Ethical standards
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines