- TRY competitive
- Retail Operations
- Istanbul - Turkey
Dyson invented world’s first bag-less vacuum with Root Cyclone™ technology, and also the bladeless fans with Air Amplifier™ technology. Currently Dyson holds 4,550 patents and patents holding, and have a team of over 2,000 engineers and scientists. Dyson also holds a Queen’s Award for Innovation.
Dyson vacuum cleaners are now available in 70 countries worldwide, and on average one machine is sold every 5 seconds. 90% of our machines are sold overseas; this was 30% just 10 years ago. Dyson was recently awarded the Queen’s Award for International Trade, which reflects the company’s growth over the last few years. We are now the world's number one vacuum cleaner manufacturer by value in the UK, US, Western Europe, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and Australia.
“That’s really what Dyson is all about – new thinking to solve everyday problems.” - James Dyson
Dyson established our first office in Turkey, to be based in Istanbul on October 2018 and Dyson Turkey has been launched in April 2019. Beginning with triple launch, Dyson relentlessly invests to grow in Turkish Floor Care, Hair Care and Environmental Care categories. The company, at the beginning with a small leadership team and full support from the Regional Hub and Group, is a growing company with the spirit of an energetic and passionate start-up. The exciting growth journey of Dyson in Turkey started and continues.
About the roleRetail Reporting Lead will report to Head of Retail and is responsible for data analysis to develop key business decisions.
As a part of the Sales Team, you’ll be responsible for assisting to develop new business models.
Working as a part of an agile team, you’ll work closely to key business stakeholders such as Sales, Marketing, Finance and Logistics.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems and bottlenecks, opportunities and solutions
- Business and operation analysis and defining business requirements
- Uncovering areas for improvement
- Strategic Planning
- Effective cross functional communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Statistics or Business Administration
- Min 5 years of experience in data analytics and business intelligence
- Multinational company experience is a plus
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills and mindset
- private health insurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Discount on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.