- starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Retail Sales
- Vancouver, Canada
Dyson is rapidly expanding; in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next four years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. We have huge growth plans for our Direct Retail portfolio which include Global Flagship, Local Flagship, and boutique stores where the Store Manager and their team will be responsible for creating a seamless and consistent Dyson Experience to capture the hearts and minds of our owners. We are looking for creativity, a free thinker, and someone who knows how to use their retail space to educate and excite people about technology and our machines.
We are seeking beauty enthusiasts with a passion for innovative technology to represent our brand as a Dyson Stylist. You will specialize in delivering an exciting and compelling experience primarily focused on our Personal Care products, Supersonic hairdryer and AirWrap styling tool. Stylists are responsible for delivering hands on demonstrations that include styling and relationship building with our customers, while achieving specified goals.
You will be responsible for creating shopper experiences that defy convention and are unique and new. Your love for technology and design means you will know each Dyson product inside and out and will be the first to learn, share, and inspire your customers through a best in class experience.
· Minimum of 1 year experience in a public or customer-facing role, preferably retail environments
· Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
· High standards of personal appearance & professional behavior
· Must be a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player, driven by exceeding our sales performance aspirations and creating an innovative customer experience
· Energetic and outgoing personality with strong communication skills
· Ability to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
· Ability to lift, push or pull up to 30lbs
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to eight hours at a time
Product ownership program
Paid holidays and vacation
Employee referral program
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.