- Retail (Head Office)
- Singapore - Singapore
The Retail Training Team is responsible for the Training and delivery to over 4,000+ Dyson Experts and Stylists in over 80 countries worldwide.
Our mission is simple: to ensure that every team member is empowered to consistently to deliver the same high quality shopper and owner experience
To achieve this we need a talented Training Manager with VM skills and experience to optimize retail Training programs produced at a global level throughout all APAC markets, evangelize Dyson’s product innovation stories by means of personal shopper experiences and provide local qualitative marketplace insights.
Our high standards in the retail environments are equally important to support our goals and we have added the Visual merchandise responsibility to ensure that these standards are consistent across all our retail spaces and that the teams are educated and trained to deliver this.
AccountabilitiesThe purpose of the role is to work collaboratively with our global and local training teams to design, deliver and execute inspiring and impactful training content for our Experts & Stylists community. You must be able to inspire and motivate our local APAC training teams to make full use the global training content and deliver it flawlessly to their market.
- Step change and standardize the global induction experience across APAC, ensuring all 5 of the core global modules are implemented alongside local induction needs.
- Inspire and motivate the APAC training teams to showcase our new technologies using all of the global toolkit. Coach the local trainers and gain feedback to ensure every Expert and Stylist has the knowledge and skill required for a successful launch.
- Be the voice of APAC into the global training teams and Retail Leaders ensuring feedback is gained on all training needs and content to ensure we are continually improving and delivering against the region’s needs both in Training and visual guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with the global team and take ownership of developing content specifically required by APAC.
- Build and foster a strong Experts and Stylist community within the APAC and the wider global team. Develop and implement unique experiences to allow our Experts and Stylist to grow, develop and stay motivated to work for Dyson.
- Support and coach our team of local APAC trainers and Retail Field leads to ensure they are delivering impactful training and building a team of high performing Experts and Stylists.
- Measure the Training and Visual implementation across APAC with effective tools and systems ensuring we maximize on when we perform well and develop on opportunities that arise.
- Training content development across multiple media and for APAC markets
- Working in partnership with a wider variety of stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Visual Merchandise Experience will be beneficial
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams, always being respectful of others.
- Ability to engage and influence a variety of stakeholders from: commercial, engineering, creative and agency teams
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, with strong ability to problem solve
- Presentation skills – able to present confidently in front of a varied audiences
- Team player, approachable, and adaptable; ability to multi task is essential
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to travel across APAC to attend meetings, training events and recruitment
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.