- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Brampton, ON, Canada
Dyson has a reputation for developing products that are both different and better. But coming up with revolutionary products is just the beginning – a big part of our success is ensuring the right product is in the right place. This is where our Logistics & Supply Chain team comes in.
About the roleThis role will be expected to work a shift – 7:45-3:45
- Break down/separate/palletize inbound return units
- Supporting the driver signing in/out process
- Maintaining organization and FIFO in the return lanes
- Loading/unloading trailers from our 3rd party provider
- Preparing pallets for shipment to offsite location
- Preparing and labeling completed pallets for storage
- Reshipping Returned orders
- Prepare and upload files to SAP, reconcile to ensure accuracy
- Cycle counting
- Process consumer and retail return/exchange orders in SAP
- Respond to email/phone requests for Return authorizations
- Explore areas for new and improved processes; promote and demonstrate innovation and creativity to work process and problem solving.
About youA dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who:
- 1-2 years Receiving /Warehouse experience
- Experience licensed machine operator (reach truck, walkie)
- 1 – 2 years of customer service and order entry experience
- Proficiency in MS Office software required
- SAP experience a strong asset
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and join in an active, high energy and high performing team
- Ability to handle daily data entries accurately and efficiently.
BenefitsDyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.