- Singapore - Singapore
The purpose of this role is to provide analytical and advisory support to members of the People team and also the wider business on a range of compensation and benefit practices for our APAC markets and Global RDD & Operations.
Responsibilities include advising colleagues on reward policies and practices, leading the project management of annual reward activities, completion and review of market survey submissions. This role will report to the Head of Reward for APAC and Global RDD & Operations.
- Completion of salary survey data submissions and analysis of survey results and working with survey providers on a day-to-day basis if needed to resolve ad hoc queries.
- Ad hoc job pricings, undertaking analysis of internal and external data to assess market competitiveness.
- Using the established Group benchmarking principles, ensure that all roles within the defined client group are appropriately and effectively mapped against the external market.
- Project management and delivery of the annual salary review process. Activities include budget analysis, data cleansing, development of communication materials, management of data collection and data analysis, creation of summary reports and implementing increases.
- Review, develop and propose innovative improvements to employee benefit offerings that align with the Group overall benefits principles.
- Conduct (or support) all negotiations with benefit providers, brokers and third party providers to secure the most effective terms for us.
- Pro-actively build awareness of our reward offering across the business; syndicating key messages and seeking feedback to deliver future enhancements.
- Keep up-to-date with external market changes (market practice/employment law/regulation) which might impact reward practices within the Company.
- Own and deliver global reward projects/ initiatives as required.
- Junior to mid-career level Reward experience
- Demonstrable experience of providing pragmatic reward support in an ambiguous fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and accuracy with advanced Excel skills.
- Solid background in reward acquired through the successful delivery of compensation and benefits activities.
- Experience of handling reward activities across multiple countries.
- Experience of working with a variety of internal clients and external providers.
- Ability to think creatively and apply a practical business driven approach.
- Comfortable in the role of self-starter and also able to act a team player.
- An excellent communicator, able to sustain opinion and handle challenges.