- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Reporting to the Head of Reward, Group Functions and European Markets, this role will provide analytical and advisory reward support for the People team.
The reward analyst will be technically adept with Excel and able to undertake complex analysis of compensation data in support of key reward activities such as salary review, annual bonus calculations, benchmarking, pay trends analysis and ad hoc reward projects. This role will also handle queries and provide advice on a range of reward topics to internal and external stakeholders.
- Completion of salary survey data submissions, analysis of survey results, working with survey providers on a day-to-day basis if needed to resolve ad hoc queries.
- Ad hoc job pricings, undertaking analysis of internal and external data to assess market competitiveness.
- Using the established Group benchmarking principles, ensure that all roles within a defined client group are appropriately and effectively mapped against the external market.
- Regularly undertake gender pay gap reporting, identifying areas which the People function to focus on addressing.
- Assisting with the project management and delivery of the annual salary review process. Activities may include budget analysis, data cleansing, development of communication materials, management of data collection and data analysis, creation of summary reports and implementing increases.
- Assisting with benefit review activities and the proposal of changes in keeping with the overall Group benefits principles.
- Pro-actively build awareness of our reward offering across the business; syndicating key messages and seeking feedback to deliver future enhancements.
- Keep up-to-date with external market changes (market practice/employment law/regulation) which might impact reward practices within the Company.
- Support and deliver a variety of reward projects/ ad hoc initiatives as required.
- Junior to mid-career level Reward experience
- Demonstrable experience of providing pragmatic reward support in an ambiguous fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable analysing and manipulating large volumes of data.
- High attention to detail and accuracy with advanced Excel skills.
- Experience of handling reward activities across multiple countries.
- Experience of working with a variety of internal clients and external providers.
- Ability to think creatively and apply a practical business driven approach.
- Experience in working within a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable in the role of self-starter and also able to act a team player.
- An excellent communicator, able to sustain opinion and handle challenges.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines