- Amsterdam - The Netherlands
Reporting to the Head of Reward, EMEA markets, you will be a reward subject matter expert and will partner with HR generalists and stakeholders within EMEA on a wide range of initiatives.
You will be comfortable exploring a range of compensation and benefit issues and be able to present compelling solutions by drawing upon your experiences and by collaborating well with others. Related to this you will have an analytical and resourceful mind-set and be able to present statistical data in an uncomplicated way that adds value and supports decision making.
12 month fixed term contract
About the role
- Partner HRBPs across EMEA to understand the reward priorities for their market/s and plan initiatives that are relevant, timely and are in keeping with regional/global priorities.
- Manage local projects from end-to-end, managing resources, timelines, and keeping stakeholders informed.
- Work closely with the EMEA Benefits Manager to review and deliver benefit solutions that are appropriate for Dyson’s local, regional and global approach to reward.
- Construct reward offers for senior hires, international moves, and localisations that balance the need for a creative package which is attractive to an individual, sits well with Dysons reward framework and gains buy in from those approving.
- Proactively assist the EMEA market HR teams during peak reward activity (e.g. pay review, bonus, reward surveys, global projects), providing additional analysis and insights.
- Act as point of escalation for a variety of reward related queries.
- Undertake job pricings and benchmarking activity, drawing on assistance from others as needed.
- Monitor external market changes (market practice/employment law/regulation) which might impact reward practices within the Company and action plan when needed.
2021 Key Deliverables:
- This year there is a big focus on benefits activity, with the desire to embed our benefits philosophy and review our markets. Supporting the EMEA Benefits Manager with some of the market reviews will therefore be a key deliverable.
- We will also be building out our Benefits SharePoint pages content, in which the Reward Partner can play a key role to collaborate with the Local People Teams & People Operations to ensure a consistent approach and that the pages are successful.
- We need to support EMEA in reviewing our approach across the region to Policies such as Cars. Reward will play an important role in the design and compiling an implementation plan.
- In addition, we are looking to the Reward Partner to develop our BAU processes on further, input to the design of new Workday modules, stay abreast of the changing landscape of EMEA be it new or expanding markets and move the function on in our operational design model.
- Solid experience of managing a range of reward initiatives in EMEA.
- Demonstrable experience of providing pragmatic reward solutions in an ambiguous fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think creatively and apply a practical business driven approach.
- High attention to detail and accuracy with advanced Excel skills.
- Comfortable in the role of self-starter and also able to act a team player.
- An excellent communicator, able to sustain opinion and handle challenges.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Company Bonus scheme
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company Pension scheme
- 29 days annual holiday plan
- Company Fitness plan
- Life Assurance Plan
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.