- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Singapore
But the transformation of Dyson is far from over. Our technology pipeline stretches 25 years into the future, and will see more new product categories emerge – four by 2020 alone. Dyson’s place in the connected world sits at the heart of our strategy – our future is increasingly cantered on digital technologies that are intelligent and connected. Critical to this transformation and growth agenda is our manufacturing and procurement team.
Our Singapore story began in 2004 and today we have more than 1000 people working here. At the beginning of 2017 we opened our new, state of the art, Singapore Technology Centre in Science Park I, minutes from Singapore’s technology and start-up community. This new Technology Centre houses some of Dyson’s most advanced facilities including Robotics and Sensors laboratories and Smart Home, Connectivity & Mobile Applications laboratories as well as an Advanced Control Tower with the latest technology to develop its analytics-driven activities.
About the roleThe Global Logistics team and IBP team is responsible for organization and implementation of a complex Supply Chain operation. They plan, implement and control the efficient flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customer's requirements
Reporting to the Global S&A Planning Lead, the Global Spares & Accessories Planning Project Manager will oversee the end to end supply chain planning (both demand and supply planning) for spare and accessories to optimise the supply chain in regard to its process improvement across the Dyson operations network. This role will work closely with Dyson manufacturing, Markets and operations functions globally.
- Lead the deployment of end to end supply chain planning processes for spare and accessories
- Manage end to end supply chain planning across categories, to align with market demands.
- Design and implement process improvements in the planning system and roll-out improved way of working in all markets
- Monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of demand/supply plans in terms of accuracy, timeliness,
- Leading the global S&A IBP (Integrated Business Planning) processes and facilitation of meetings
- Measuring and highlighting improvements in optimizing S&A Performance to include inventory location optimization
- Provide training, guidance and support to markets on operational needs
- Tertiary qualifications with at least 8 years’ experience in a supply chain planning function and project management.
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience in response to constraints and respond constructively to new demands and challenges.
- Ability to communicate and engage Senior Leadership across the organization
- Awareness of global markets and complex supply chain processes.
- Experience in S&OP / IBP processes is preferred
- Background in handling Spare Part Planning and Supply Planning for high end consumer goods or electronics manufacturer is preferred.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.