- Salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Toronto - Canada
The S&A Supply Planner will own the forecasting and supply planning function for assigned SKUs, work closely with our e-Commerce and digital teams as well as presenting to senior management. The planner will work with the North American planning team and liaise with our manufacturing in South East Asia to ensure appropriate supply as well as partner with the Logistics team, Direct Team and Sales.
- Use a combination of systems to create the short and long term S&A demand forecast with the ultimate goal of providing a best in class consumer experience.
- Create the supply plan to support this demand and manage with overseas supply team in order to meet and maintain inventory targets.
- Manage the allocation process for Supply Chain team.
- Identify and summarize risks and opportunities to the demand plan based on current and projected inventory.
- Manage the timing and allocation of new products skus and the phase-out of end-of-line skus.
- Own the relationship with Customer Care, Ecommerce and Refurbishment/Repair shop in regards to assigned plans.
- Partner with Sales and Finance for effective use of gift with purchase inventory.
- Management and dissemination of applicable information in Dyson internal programs
- Own the direct link for any international warehouse transfer needs
- Own relevant new process development and assist in implementing upcoming system upgrade.
- Partner with North American supply team members for effective cross-border inventory optimization.
- Manage total S&A inventory values and write-offs.
- Work with the Sr Demand Planner to resolve any high level supply issues.
- Has a university degree and at least 3-5 years of supply planning experience in a high volume SKU environment.
- Has strong attention to detail and ability to deal with fluctuating priorities.
- Advanced MS Excel and preferably experience using SAP APO or Kinaxis.
- Has the ability to work directly with Senior Management and International teams.
- Builds strong relationships across the business, particularly with off-site/International teams.
- Is able to participate in several monthly evening calls (due to time differences).
- Has the courage to explore new ideas and ways of thinking, take calculated risks, and challenge the norm.
- Works well in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, and finds process improvements and efficiencies.
- Manages time exceptionally well, plans and executes multiple projects, and balances priorities.
BenefitsDyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.