- Starting salary will be determined based on experience and credentials
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Dyson currently has five main areas of technology - floorcare, environmental control, hair care, Airblade™ hand dryers and lighting - and is sold in more than 75 countries. We have committed a $3 billion investment in future technology and will develop four new portfolios of technology in the next four years.
In Canada, the Dyson office opened in 2006 with 10 employees and two vacuum models. Within two months it had secured the number one market share. There are now over 100 people focused on getting Dyson technology in the hands of Canadians. Based in downtown Toronto, our Head Office borders the financial and theatre districts, surrounded by some of Canada's most inspiring urban engineering. From our open-plan office to social get-togethers, everything is designed to build the team spirit and hunger that drives our success.
About the roleMore than just a typical Supply Planning role, the Dyson Spares and Accessories Supply Planner will, reporting to the Demand Planning Manager, have a wide scope of responsibility and influence at a high level within the company. You will own the forecasting and supply planning function for your assigned skus, work closely with our ecommerce and digital teams as well as presenting to senior management. You will work with the North American planning team and liaise with our manufacturing in South East Asia to ensure appropriate supply as well as partner with the Logistics team, Direct Team and Sales. Specifically, you will:
- Use a combination of demand streams to create the short- and long-term S&A forecast with the ultimate goal of providing a best in class consumer experience.
- Create the supply plan to support this demand and manage with overseas supply team in order to meet and maintain inventory targets.
- Identify and summarize S&A risks and opportunities to the demand plan based on current and projected inventory and present at IBP meetings
- Manage the timing and allocation of new products skus and the phase-out of end-of-line skus.
- Own the relationship with Customer Care, Ecommerce and Refurbishment/Repair shop
- Partner with Sales and Finance for effective use of gift with purchase inventory.
- Own the direct link for any S&A international warehouse transfer needs
- Partner with North American supply team members for effective cross-border inventory optimization.
- Own Refurb inventory management and provide the sales, refurb, and lead teams with visibility of returns and B Grade availability
- Conduct Forecast Reviews with relevant sales accounts with the objective of driving continuous forecast accuracy improvements
- Own and maintain S&A master data (Master Exchange list, Finance projections, Sales/Usage history)
- Manage total S&A inventory values and write-offs.
- Own S&A distribution requirement planning
- Work with the Demand Planning Manager to resolve any high-level supply issues.
About youA dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional who:
- Has a university degree and at least 3 years of supply planning experience in a high volume sku environment
- Has strong attention to detail and ability to deal with fluctuating priorities
- Advanced MS Excel and preferably experience using SAP APO or Kinaxis
- Has the ability to work directly with Senior Management and International teams
- Is comfortable presenting in audiences that include Senior Management
- Builds strong relationships across the business, particularly with off-site/International teams
- Is able to participate in several monthly evening calls (due to time differences)
- Has the courage to explore new ideas and ways of thinking, take calculated risks, and challenge the norm
- Works well in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, and finds process improvements and efficiencies
- Manages time exceptionally well, plans and executes multiple projects, and balances priorities
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.