- Salary will be determined upon credentials and experience
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Chicago - USA
The SAP Analyst, Super User will be the first line of support for colleagues using SAP. This position will provide help running transactions, identifying the source of problems and understanding integration points. A solid understanding of SAP and in depth knowledge of Dyson business processes will be required. This position is a key member of the Americas Supply Chain team and will also serve as the primary liaison between the SAP Team and local SAP users across all functions. The individual may also be called upon to perform testing of new SAP versions or functionality and must be willing to provide ad-hoc user training.
Objective of Position:
Will gather data and develop solutions that will meet business needs while determining how to streamline and improve current processes. Will focus on expanding use of ERP solution, process improvement and re-engineering opportunities. This position will also be the local contact for SAP master data changes and daily error corrections.
- Provide subject matter expertise for business processes and supporting SAP solutions.
- Builds effective working knowledge of all business processes and applications within the scope of respective business areas.
- Transfers business process and existing SAP solution knowledge to team members including implementation partners, deployment team members and the SAP support organization.
- Successfully partners with the user community in the US, Canada and Mexico to ensure alignment of initiatives within the respective SAP solutions.
- Provide ad hoc training and coaching support to functional experts and key users.
- Lead changes needed to SAP documentation and additional documentation requirements.
- Participate in gathering requirements, including leading, designing and providing guidance on recommendations.
- Provide testing assistance on new SAP functionality and upgrades.
- Maintaining a high level of functional competency regarding the standard configuration of the Supply Chain by staying abreast of new trends, future enhancements and leveraging best practices. Assist with the evaluation, development and implementation phases of such initiatives.
- Error corrections within functional area – accounting documents (VFX3) and billing documents (VF04).
- Local liaison for EDI issues.
- Submits and manages tickets via Dyson Enterprise Services Portal including SAP production issues and master data requests.
- Experience in managing business change activities in relation to functionality introduction and change. Coordinating as part of a bigger business change team.
- Basic project management experience, and working as part of a bigger PMO team.
- Ensures projects are completed on time are aligned with departmental goals.
- Work with process owners and stakeholders to implement process changes.
- Scheduling of follow-ups to ensure all activities are progressing as required.
- Use decision-making skills to manage a complex, rapidly changing operation.
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain, with heavy SAP experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Advanced SAP knowledge and in particular experience in S/4 Hana
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Power Point
- Advanced knowledge related to company’s value chain and supply chain activities
- Advanced knowledge related to company’s order fulfilment cycle
- Business understanding and knowledge
- Problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as effectively network throughout the organization
- In-depth experience of ECC as it applies to Supply Chain functionality and specifically with transportation, warehousing and distribution, and some financial functionality
Dyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.