- Singapore - Singapore
To make our machines intelligent we need a broad range of electronics skills, from analogue and digital circuit design to power systems and motors. Whatever your specialism you’ll be creating the hardware that makes our machines smart and reliable.
Dyson offers the opportunity for aspiring graduate electronics engineers to join one of the following teams below:
The team is responsible for end-to-end electronics hardware development with specific focus on circuit design, circuit level testing, integration of all hardware within product and ensuring that compliance requirements are met. The team works closely with other functions within hardware and manufacturing teams to ensure robustness and manufacturability of our electronics hardware.
The team is involved in planning, building and executing both hardware and software tests for electronics systems, subsystems, features and components.
The Motors and Power Systems group is a multi-disciplinary team responsible for the development of Dyson Digital Motors and lithium-ion battery management. As a graduate engineer in the team, you will be involved in developing digital motors and battery management systems required to power our leading products.
About the roleOur graduates are assigned to project teams from day one, working on the evolution of Dyson technology. As a graduate, you will be an integral part of the project, contributing toward end to end hardware development from circuit design, simulation and verification testing to providing support to suppliers during mass production manufacturing. Some of your tasks could include:
- Electronic circuit design across a range of regimes, from mains-powered high voltage products to complex high-speed digital logic systems
- Developing and testing algorithms to ensure electronics, software and hardware integration
- Testing and analysis of electronics at circuit and product level for new designs
- Testing and assessing the reliability and robustness of our designs
- Solving electronics challenges to create better, faster, more cost-effective solutions for Dyson’s unique products
About youWorking at the forefront of technology is tough so standards and expectations are high. You’ll be contributing to live projects from the start so you’ll need to be curious, hungry to learn and ready to get stuck in. But it’s not just about technical expertise. You’ll need to:
- On track for 2nd upper class honours or above and be studying towards an Electrical, Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics or related discipline
- Be graduating in 2020
- Able to evidence how you have applied your technical knowledge to solve problems, either through internship, your university projects or as part of your co-curricular activities
- Have a creative approach to problem solving to ensure our machines are better
- Be able to thrive in Dyson’s fast-paced environment
Above all, you’ll want to play a key part in bringing the next generation of Dyson technology to the world.
Applications will close on 19 July 2020.
For your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume with expected year of graduation
- Updated academic transcript / degree audit
Please note that you should only apply to one graduate position as multiple applications will delay the selection process. We will consider you for other graduate roles should you have the relevant skillset or experience. Shortlisted candidates will undergo our early careers recruitment and selection process which could include digital assessments and on-site assessment centres.
BenefitsProfessional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.