- Singapore - Singapore
As an Intern at Dyson you’ll be expected to contribute from day one, gaining valuable exposure to the Global HR function.
You will have a valuable role to play, learning about the key HR processes, methodologies, relevant legislation, systems and the different roles within a HR function. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Provide support and administration on all aspects of HR – Talent Development, Talent Acquisition, HR Operations and Rewards.
- Provide advice and guidance to resolve day-to-day queries covering: HR policies, processes, procedures and practices.
- Support HRBPs in the research, planning and implementation of organisation changes, HR projects and initiatives that support the Dyson People strategy.
- Compile and review data to provide insights for key employee metrics.
You will receive guidance and coaching during your internship with other development opportunities.
Our internships are competitive and delivering the next generation of Dyson technology is tough, so you’ll need to:
- Have a good understanding of the role of an HR function and your motivation for a career in this area
- Able to commit for at least 12 weeks
- Numeracy and analytical skills are a must; you'll be comfortable undertaking research, compiling findings and writing papers
- You'll be expected to present ideas and take part in discussions with senior stakeholders right from the start so you'll be articulate, quick to build credibility with a professional approach
- You'll also need to be able to work equally well in a team as well as on your own initiative
Applications will close on 2 February 2020.
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume
- Updated academic transcript
Shortlisted candidates will undergo our early careers recruitment and selection process which could include digital assessments and on-site assessment centres.