- Project Management
- Singapore - Singapore
We are looking for penultimate year students, graduating in June/December 2022 and who would be able to commit full-time from August to December (minimum 20 weeks)
About the role
Dyson’s Project Managers play a critical role in delivering Dyson’s future technology. Coordinating and communicating across all disciplines of design, procurement, manufacturing, commercial and marketing, they ensure the effective and timely delivery of projects, against defined boundaries of time, specification and cost.
During this internship, you’ll be working on reputation-defining projects from day one as part of a global team of Project & Programme Managers. You’ll play a critical role in the development of new Dyson technology ensuring deliverables are met in a timely manner.
This is a broad and varied role, meaning no two days are the same. Some of your responsibilities could include:
- Coordinating and communicating project status cross-functionally to ensure effective and timely input
- Taking an active, hands-on role to understand how engineering problems are resolved thoroughly and helping to support that resolution
- Utilising established Dyson development processes, good engineering practice and discipline to deliver solutions
- Governance and organisation of project related information
- Supporting resource allocation against time plans and supporting overall project cost management
- Working with development teams to ensure new technologies maximise the performance of new products
We’ll support you with a development framework designed to help you make the most of your internship.
Our internships are competitive and delivering the next generation of Dyson technology is tough, so you’ll need to be:
- On track for 2nd upper class honours or above and be pursuing a degree related to Aerospace, Electrical and Electronics, Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering or related discipline/specialization
- Actively interested in managing projects
- Able to commit full-time for at least 20 weeks from August to December
- Graduating in June/December 2022
- Able to show outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence to negotiate with and influence a range of stakeholders across the business, from engineers to marketers.
- Able to demonstrate how you manage your time effectively and multi-task so experience of a high-pressure, competitive environment would be beneficial
- Be a proactive problem solver and happy to build your own networks to learn from the technical expertise around you
- Passionate about Dyson and our technology to help us meet our ambitious future plan
We like people who show some get-up-and-go and passion for what they do. We’ll expect a lot from you. And no day will be the same as the last.
For your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume with expected year of graduation
- Updated academic transcript / degree audit
Please note that you should only apply to one internship position as multiple applications will delay the selection process. We will consider you for another internship role should you have the relevant skillset or experience.
Shortlisted candidates will undergo our early careers recruitment and selection process which could include digital assessments and interviews.
BenefitsProfessional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.