- Hullavington - United Kingdom
We’ve begun work on a battery electric vehicle – that’s no secret. It has remained our ambition to solve the worldwide problem of air pollution for nearly 30 years. Now that we have the ability to bring all our technologies together into a single product, we’re able to solve this problem at the source. For now, it’s all about finding the right people to make it all happen for 2020.
- Supporting the vehicle passive safety team in vehicle development across all load cases.
- Responsible as part of the safety team for providing input to or delivering
- Test planning and logistics
- CAD studies o Target setting and benchmarking
- Component, system or vehicle test and analysis.
- Act as an interface to interior trim, body and chassis teams as part of project delivery.
- Manage tests for systems / components within this scope with help from test Engineers.
- Perform test analysis and assist in concern identification and resolution.
- Can demonstrate interest, previous experience and awareness of vehicle safety attributes.
- Has a desire to learn and invest effort in developing their expertise in a passive safety role.
- Calm, detailed focused individual, experienced in working through setbacks.
- CAD capability.
- Experience of using formal problem solving methodology (e.g. 6 Sigma, 8D, PSS) to find root cause and resolve complex issues.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to integrate with wider commodity delivery teams.
- Good negotiation / persuasion techniques
- Proactive in potential concern identification and generating new solutions
- Experience in defining, managing and delivering projects.
Experience with delivering a specific area of safety attributes, such as previous involvement in pedestrian, occupant restraints or structural development is seen as desirable although not essential. Simulation / modelling experience as well as Vehicle crash, system or component test experience is also beneficial.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Private Medical and Dental