- Competitive base + bonus
- Energy storage, Research Engineering, Science
- Michigan, Ann Arbor - USA
Battery development using scientific approaches.
- A Ph.D. degree with research on secondary batteries
- Expertise in electrochemistry
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to confidently and competently communicate complex issues to varying levels of audiences in an effective manner both verbally and in writing
- Clear understanding in solid state chemistry
- Clear understanding of PVD processes
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave, and industry leading health care contributions. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.