- Competitive base + bonus
- Energy storage, Mechanical Engineering, Research Engineering, Science
- Michigan, Ann Arbor - USA
Dyson is making a big bet on solid state batteries for its future. It will be quite challenging to perfect this new technology. However, as with all other Dyson products, when we accomplish this goal, it will clearly disrupt the market. That is what we do. We don't work to make marginal improvements. We strive to be pioneers and solve problems others ignore. If you are really smart, relentlessly passionate, and are never satisfied, explore our opportunities below.
Design, build and test hardware components and devices that contribute to process improvement and battery research and development.
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in concepting, part design, and tooling
- Competencies in 3D CAD, CAM, and mechanical drawing
- Competencies in machining including manual mill, manual lathe and CNC
- Good knowledge of materials and their applications
- Good understanding of prototyping and product verification testing
- Ability to confidently and competently communicate complex issues to varying levels of audiences in an effective manner both verbally and in writing
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave, and industry leading health care contributions. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.