- Competitive base + bonus
- Manufacturing and tooling, Energy storage, Science
- Ann Arbor - USA
Dyson is making a big bet on solid state batteries for its future. It will be quite challenging to perfect this new technology. However, as with all other Dyson products, when we accomplish this goal, it will clearly disrupt the market. That is what we do. We don’t work to make marginal improvements. We strive to be pioneers and solve problems others ignore. If you are really smart, relentlessly passionate, and never satisfied, explore our opportunities below.
Process development for solid state battery fabrication using scientific approaches.
- Ph.D. degree with extensive research on physical vapor deposition method or equivalent experiences
- Expertise in sputter process and equipment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to confidently and competently communicate complex issues to varying levels of audiences in an effective manner both verbally and in writing
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave, and industry leading health care contributions. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.