- Competitive base + bonus
- Energy storage, Research Engineering, Science
- Ann Arbor - USA
Dyson is making a big bet on solid state batteries for its future. It will be quite challenging to perfect this new technology. However, as with all other Dyson products, when we accomplish this goal, it will clearly disrupt the market. That is what we do. We don’t work to make marginal improvements. We strive to be pioneers and solve problems others ignore. If you are really smart, relentlessly passionate, and are never satisfied, explore our opportunities below.
AccountabilitiesDriving innovation and development in vacuum deposition process through leading a team, impacting energy storage program at Dyson.
- Outstanding academic/professional achievement
- Ph.D. degree or equivalent experiences in relevant fields
- 3+ years of experience in relevant industries
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Track record of passion and persistency
- Ability to communicate complex issues to varying levels of audiences
- Expertise in PVD processes and equipment
- Ability to effectively lead a technical team