- Salary to be based on experience and credentials.
- Field Sales
- Toronto - Canada
- Location details
- Toronto, ON
Dyson (www.dysoncanada.ca) is about solving problems long forgotten (or ignored) by others. Because bagged vacuum cleaners lose suction, we spent 5 years and 5,127 prototypes inventing cyclone technology. Today our vacuum cleaners lead the market in the UK, Europe, Japan, Canada and the USA. We then developed a hand dryer that works in 12 seconds, bladeless fans and heaters, and a digital motor that spins five times faster than a Formula One racecar engine.
The Dyson Professional Team is a stand-alone group focused on penetrating B2B sectors and ensuring Dyson Airblade becomes the hand drying method of choice in the Canada. Innovation never rests at Dyson and in 2016 our Professional product portfolio is expanding to include leading edge product ranges in Lighting and Air Purification.
AccountabilitiesAn integral part of our Professional Sales team, you will support the Director and the Sales team in driving long term growth, profitability and success of the business.
You will utilize salesforce.com to manage all sales and marketing activities, including managing and tracking orders and executing key projects that make a significant contribution to increasing lead generation, productivity and effective gathering of sales data.
Specifically, you will –
- Process and track all sales orders in SAP & SFDC
- Ensure customer data is maintained and accurate in SAP (GDM, New customer set-up’s)
- Assist in lead generation activities through use of Database services, Distributor Sales Out Data and on line search tools.
- Produce department progress reports and outline any improvement strategies.
- Ensure Professional Sales team members are trained in Salesforce.com.
- Liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
An enthusiastic, driven and flexible professional who -
- Has 2+ years of experience in an administrative/coordinator role in a business environment
- Very strong understanding of Salesforce CRM platform
- Is a College or University graduate
- Is fluent in English and demonstrates strong communication skills (both written and verbal), as interacting with clients and colleagues is a large focus of this job.
- Has demonstrated excellent customer service skills as this role interacts with clients on daily basis
- Is very organized and able to effectively manage large volume of administrative tasks
- Thinks quickly, is decisive, and is an excellent influencer
- Displays excellent personal and business presentation skills
- Has an energetic, engaging and positive approach.
- Is a strong team player
- Is assertive, prepared to see plans through, and able to overcome objections
- Is flexible with work schedule
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and able to develop proficiency with other software related to sales. Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential
- French/English bilingualism is preferred but not essential
BenefitsDyson Canada monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, vacation and retirement savings contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy profit-related bonuses, life insurance, and family health and dental benefits. But financial incentives are just one of the rewards of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular coaching and learning. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.
Winner of 2019 Eluta.ca Greater Toronto's Top Employers award.