- Retail Sales
- Hong Kong - Hong Kong
About the role
- Sales data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Sales material management including product leaflet, demo machine, GWP, demo tools, etc.
- Support back-office activities related to operation team, from contract management to purchase order management.
- Support store operation including order, return goods, VM maintenance, demo tools delivery, etc.
- Support sales volume forecast.
- Support operation team for presentations and managing specific projects.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years related working experience- Sales operations or Sales planning experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Fluency speaking in Cantonese and writing in English
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner, positive, organized and result-driven
- Problem-solver, resourceful, ability to work well independently and within a group setting
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Adaptable/flexible – able to multi-task
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.