- $ Confidential
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Aurora, IL, Aurora - USA
This role will be a strong team player with excellent communication skills. The ability to respond to continual change and challenges within this very fast paced environment while maintaining customer relationships and service levels is essential.
Own and Optimize Dyson Service Center Inventory
Ensure sales orders are processed daily for Dyson Service Centers – both consumer and store stock.
- Ensure orders are shipped and billed daily
- Investigate all open orders and provide reporting on trends and concerns
- Correct and clear open orders daily
- Monitor backlog of orders & shipments, take appropriate actions
- Ensure order accuracy and resolve any discrepancies in pricing, quantity or terms
- Generate proactive procedures and process flows for department operations
- Participate in SAP process changes and update Service team to these changes
- Monitor and support Tech Service Lead with Dyson Service Center stock purchase order creation, delivery creation and successful delivery
- Lead monthly Inventory update meetings with internal teams
- Support field team with stock order requests including part number changes, new product launch orders, internal allocation and status of orders
- Help plan and facilitate cycle and full inventory counts
- Adjust inventory as needed and provide reporting on discrepancies
- Visit Dyson Service Centers as needed to offer inventory support
Appropriately communicate problems and implement solutions
· Work closely with Service Leadership team to identify and resolve any order issues caused by staff or system
· Collaborate with Dyson logistics team and third party logistics service providers to ensure customers’ and Dyson Service Center orders ship on time and accurately.
Audit and report to Service Leadership
· Daily audit and completion of Dyson Service Center open orders
· Provide daily new order, open order and pending shipment information to Service Leadership team.
· Provide monthly inventory reporting and analysis of stock changes, scrapping, cycle counts, goods receipting, etc.
- Supply ad hoc advanced reporting as requested on open orders, shipments and other inventory, customer and product related inquiries
Provide excellent customer support for Dyson Service Centers
· Provide tracking information on shipped orders to Dyson Service Centers as requested
· Provide support for ESSCO in regards to parts orders.
Fulfill other duties as required
· Prepare ad hoc reporting as necessary
· Identify and implement process improvement procedures as necessary
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years of prior experience in inventory and/or order fulfillment operations
- Intermediate Excel experience
- Experience with SAP, or similar system, and EDI required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus with a sensitivity to customer needs
- Ability to work independently with a high level of attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot tables and V look ups
- Excellent organization skills
As a global technology company, we have ambitious plans for the future! How we reward you is more than just salary and bonus. It is linked to our high performance culture. It promotes an engaged workforce through a package of financial and lifestyle benefits.
Dyson full-time benefits include:
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Competitive Hourly Rate Plus Monthly Bonus Incentive Plan
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Wellness Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please send an email to Careers.email@example.com.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.