- Competitive Hourly Rate + Bonus Opportunity
- Customer Service
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market neighborhood with additional offices located in Aurora, Illinois and Ann Arbor, Michigan. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
Our Customer Service team forms a direct link between the business and Dyson owners. The team are technology experts, trained to give specialist advice and guidance to solve real problems for people. Working to daily targets, they resolve technical queries, provide product information, deliver excellent customer service and upsell.
About the role
- This is a full-time position with working hours of Tuesday - Saturday, 9:00am to 5:30pm.
- Responsible for the proper diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of Dyson customer products to include vacuums, fans, air purifiers, hair-dryers and other products
- Properly manage parts usage and inventory as required and/or directed
- Communicate information on other Dyson products to promote cross-selling opportunities and services to existing customers to drive revenue and achieve conversion rates
- Input customer sales information into Dyson POS system in order to process orders efficiently
- Submit daily/weekly reports of products and customers serviced; complete other reporting as necessary
- Ensure all process activity is communicated and Dyson service levels are understood and exercised
- Assist Service Team in escalated repair instances
- 6+ months in a customer service and/or sales related position
- High level ability to troubleshoot product faults and provide proper resolution. Basic electrical and mechanical knowledge preferred
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; strong presentation skills required
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, and Excel required; SharePoint experience a plus
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
BenefitsAt Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- 401K with up to a 4% match
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision & Dental Coverage
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.