- Base + performance based bonus + competitive benefits
- Field Sales
- Seoul - South Korea
1. Sales Capability Development and Operational Effectiveness
- Drive field sales effectiveness through the development and implementation of supporting tools, materials, systems and reporting
- Maintain the Sales Capability framework in conjunction with HR and work with Sales Managers to ensure assessment, development and coaching is executed consistently and in alignment with development objectives.
- Proactively coordinate and manage new starters in the Sales team with a comprehensive onboarding plan that covers all elements required to be effective in the role as soon as possible, including but not limited to the Dyson sales process, product training, capability framework and relevant systems/reporting
- Liaise with Marketing to produce sales aids and materials for use by the Sales team
2. Product Expertise and Training
- Ensure Sales team are experts in Dyson products across all categories as well as training on sales techniques to explain key features and benefits
- Support in the generation of a product culture where all employees understand Dyson technology, products and promote advocacy of the brand
- Take personal responsibility for maintaining knowledge of Dyson product range (past, present and future), competitor products and activities and overall awareness of the categories Dyson participates in
- Ensure Sales team are aware of competitor products in the categories we operate in and can identify the key difference between Dyson and competitors.
3. Achieve team performance through effective People Management
- Lead, develop and coach the team to increase overall capability and added value to Dyson retail customers.
Provide constructive problem solving, facilitating creative improvements and inspiring others.
- Be an effective leader within the team, motivating the team to succeed.
- Complete regular 1-1 sessions with direct reports and actively communicate the wider business strategy.
4. Fulfill other duties as required
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Experience in working and understanding field sales
- Understanding the selling skills needed ( listening / questioning and closing)
- Knowledge of using best practice sales process
- People management
- Budgetary planning
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Written and verbal skills - able to communicate at all levels of the business
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Team player
- Adaptable/flexible – able to multi task
- Ability travel across the country to attend meetings, training events and recruitment
- Drive and motivation