- Sales Account Management
- Sydney - Australia
Reporting to the Head Of Direct, the Sales Transformation Manager will be responsible for leading the organisations Sales Transformation Program including but not limited to; go to market sales strategy for NPD, channel development/understanding, championing large improvement projects including price modelling and decision support to drive optimisation and efficiency to meet business needs
AccountabilitiesYou will spend time with various functions across within the Dyson business supporting, leading and delivering key projects and initiatives which will help deliver against our Sales growth pillars. Working with data, analytics and insights you will help embed new processes and create recommendations for change that will help drive our optimisation and efficiency agenda.
- Lead and deliver sales outcomes across multiple functions using relevant data and insights to provide ranging recommendations
- Provides decision support to various stakeholders (BU’s, project teams, functions) helping identify any gaps and opportunities for sales growth
- Support and deliver Australian and New Zealand sales team projects to drive commercial outcomes by analysing category trends and performance
- Evaluate and provide recommendations on future channel strategy
- Develop and lead key NPD go to market plans across ANZ markets
- Degree level (or equivalent) ideally in Marketing, Business or web related subject
- Experience in supporting change and transformation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven experience in Managing multiple stakeholders at all levels to secure buy-in
- National Account Management Experience is advantageous
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia