- Electronics, Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
For the last few years, we have adopted the agile way of working and have grown considerably during this time. As we continue to grow the number of embedded software scrum teams, we want to access scrum masters with proven experience in other environments.
As a Scrum Master here at Dyson you would have exposure to supporting 2 or more scrum team and would be able to contribute to the continual improvement of scrum-agile within the embedded department.
We have recently adopted the SAFe framework to enable us to collaborate more effectively with agile teams in cloud, embedded software and robot intelligence. This is paying dividends with the early identification of cross functional dependencies, enabling us to release integrated features more efficiently and frequently.
Ensuring the Scrum Master principles and methodologies are adhered to. Working closely with the Product Owner to ensure well defined User Stories are created and prioritised ready for the team to deliver. Helping the team to implement a consistency of approach and quality of output.
Working with fellow Scrum Masters to refine and develop the Scrum processes and share and adopt good practice, behaviours and innovative ideas. Collaborating with the App Release Train Engineer and Scrum Masters from other release trains to identify and manage cross-team dependencies.
- Experience in Agile delivery, ideally for multiple teams
- Must be able to garner respect from his/her team
- Good communicator
- Ability to coach, empower and lead teams to self-organisation
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience of working with SAFe an advantage
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines