- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
As a Scrum Master within the Digital Transformation team, you will be responsible for defining a world-class user centred UX, UI, Dev & Copy as well as processes. You’ll build strong working relationships with the Product Owner and Stakeholders ensuring we deliver our backlog and by creating the best in class experience for our users. You will lead in the running of effective Agile ceremonies, identify and resolve impediments, protect and manage the team’s sprint commitments.
(Owner Experience) is at the heart of Dyson’s commercial team. We’re building a world-class Agile team who are focused on continuously improving and developing how we communicate with our loyal audience. Our vision is ambitious, and we pride ourselves on being open minded and open to new ideas and exploration. In order to work efficiently and at pace, we promote the empowerment of managers allowing them to make key decisions and drive our teams and ways or working.
Ensuring the Scrum master principles and methods are designed and adhered to within Commercial. Ensuring consistency of approach and quality of output. Helping to define the methods, processes and principles for the Commercial function (UX, UI, Dev & Copy). Helping integrate these learnings into wider Commercial teams. Ensuring the design outputted is best in class at all times and is delivered on time and to the correct requirements.
Working with the Commercial Product Owner and BA to create the full Product Backlog, prioritise and deliver against the prioritisation given by the Product Owner. Working to scope, gather requirements and deliver the ambitious Commercial OE Projects in 2019 and beyond.
- You will be an accredited Scrum Master or have strong digital project delivery experience from either agency or client side
- You will be highly skilled in delivering within Agile methodology and principles
- You will have experience of working with creative's, UX / UI and Product Owner professionals
- You will need to be highly skilled at multitasking – managing multiple projects, deliverables and deadlines at any given time
- You will have excellent leadership and people management skills
- You will be able to articulate complex and technical information clearly and have strong presentation skills
- A proven ability to understand, design, manage and document workflows and processes
- Good knowledge of Confluence and Jira
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines