- Security and Risk
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Security Awareness Coordinator will work with the global Group Security leadership team and other security and risk stakeholders to engage key business partners ensuring that the initiatives and messaging promote a strong security culture. Security awareness will extend from corporate security best practice to cyber security, information security through to travel safety and security.
The position also requires the provision of support to the Group Security Director in coordinating Dyson’s response to the global Covid-19 pandemic.The right person for this position is motivated, can define project scope quickly, take initiative and work with minimal direction to drive projects to completion. The successful applicant must have strong cross-group collaboration and communication skills and have the ability to make effective presentations to all levels of audiences.
About the role
- Develop global awareness programs and communications strategies with the regional Group Security teams.
- To assist the global security team in successfully managing the roll out of any new systems and programs to the business utilizing proven change management processes
- Develop and implement Communications training packages as appropriate for members of the Global Group Security community
- Determine project requirements and develop site / country specific security marketing strategies around the deployment of messaging to ensure alignment with the company’s security philosophy
- Advise and assist the group security teams in the development and maintenance of regional / global messaging and communications plans/strategies
- Work with the Global Security teams to plan, schedule and implement Security Awareness campaigns which address particular security issues
- Create, develop and implement global security events that seek to raise awareness using creative and dynamic means, including but not limited to the use of existing vendors, 3rd parties, speakers and more
- Assist/develop regional/ global presentations
- Work with the teams to assist in the education of new employees
- Manage delivery of complex projects / programs through to completion
- Support with the coordination and administration of Dyson’s response to the Covid-19 pandemic, including contact tracing procedures and the enforcement of safe working measures.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned and appropriate for the position
- Clear understanding of communications strategies and project management.
- Strong cross-group collaboration and relationship management skills
- Demonstrable experience of delivering global change management programs for security
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of creative flair and thought leadership when creating cultural change programs
- Demonstrate project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think strategically and develop actionable plans for execution
- Action oriented with a passion for getting things done quickly and efficiently
- Strong customer service skills and service delivery orientation
- Ability to manage communications programs for multiple sites dispersed throughout the world
- Ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures
- Ability to facilitate progressive change
- Ability to organize and coordinate several deliverables at once
- Ability to take initiative and achieve results
- Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.