- SGD Competitive Remuneration package
- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Singapore - Singapore
About the role
You are an experienced Android developer, with a passion for Computer Science and Software Engineering, including algorithms, design patterns, and software architecture principles. You will have been working in a team delivering software using an agile framework (such as SCRUM), and you will understand how to write high-quality, unit-tested code in Kotlin and Java.
- Develop features for our Dyson Link app, ensuring they are tested, robust and scalable
- Work with everyone in the wider team: TPOs, Scrum Masters, test engineers, cloud developers, UX/UI designers and embedded software engineers
- Collaborate, share knowledge and mentor within the app team
- Identify new technologies, tools and approaches to help continually improve standards and quality
- Deep knowledge of Android development and Kotlin/Java language syntax
- Good familiarity with design patterns, including MVVM or MVP
- Good experience of writing unit tests, designing for testability and ideally TDD
- Experience with reactive programming using RxJava
- Experience of Git Flow, continuous integration and Agile teamwork
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.