- Intellectual Property, Legal
- Hullavington - United Kingdom
About the role
- To work alongside IP and RDD heads to develop and execute strategies to support RDD project & technology teams.
- To review invention disclosure forms, engage with outside counsel to support patent drafting activities, and prosecute patent applications globally to deliver strategically relevant patents in a cost-effective manner.
- To advise the Enterprise on potential risks relating to third parties’ rights through analysing freedom-to-operate searches and challenging the validity of third party rights.
- To support legal and RDD teams on IP ownership and licensing aspects of collaboration, research and development agreements.
- To educate RDD teams and the wider Enterprise on IP fundamentals and IP-related processes within the Enterprise
- To report regularly to IP and RDD heads on delivery of IP services to the Enterprise
- Qualified UK and/or European patent attorney
- A strong technical background and relevant experience in chemical, mechanical or electro-mechanical fields.
- Team-oriented, with the ability to communicate IP matters to non-IP personnel in a clear and concise manner.
- Proactive, demonstrating willingness to own and develop areas of responsibility.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.