- Competitive + bonus
- Information Technology
- Bristol - United Kingdom
We are recruiting a Senior Business Analyst to join Dyson’s Owner Experience team. Based primarily in Dyson’s software & technology hub in Bristol, you will have the opportunity to work in a community of talented technologists who work with the Dyson business globally to put our customers first.
You’ll join a BA team working in Owner Experience Projects, where we deliver a wide range of enhancements, projects and programmes across our web, eCommerce and CRM platforms for our global markets. Recent work includes expansion of Dyson online retailers; improving the way we manage our customer relationships through enhanced CRM capability; and increasing customer advocacy through expanding our delivery options and new product implementation. We develop an approach unique to the needs of each type of work, using both waterfall and agile delivery methods. You will work with a wide range of stakeholders across the globe to elicit, analyse and document high quality requirements, ensuring traceability and management of these requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
About the role
The Senior Business Analyst role offers a unique opportunity to engage with a variety of owner-facing programmes, supporting an evolving road map. Playing an integral role in understanding, defining and challenging business needs, the Senior BA will provide support throughout the delivery life cycle, from initial requirements build through to business readiness and transition.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will support the Lead Business Analyst in the continual improvement of processes, artifacts and skill sets within the project. You will be part of the quality review process, helping to ensure that BA delivery standards are consistently high across the team.
Our Senior Business Analysts will have line management responsibilities, supporting our Business Analysts with their performance and helping them to develop their skill sets and supporting the development of their career in Dyson.
- Investigate and analyse business situations and business needs to identify and evaluate options for improving business systems
- Devise and plan analysis approach for large-scale projects and review others’ work, providing coaching and mentoring and acting as internal consultant to business stakeholders
- Facilitate appropriate requirements elicitation to inform business solutions and produce or guide others to produce detailed business models and assist in the preparation of business cases
- Line management of Associate Business Analysts and/or Business Analysts
You'll need to have:
- Experience in working across all stages of large scale projects and programmes
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Waterfall development methodologies with demonstrable experience working in agile delivery teams, demonstrating agile modelling and documentation techniques.
- Excellent communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in stakeholder management and influencing senior members of a global organisation.
- Working knowledge of Atlassian products, such as JIRA and Confluence
- You will have past experience helping to shape the work of other more junior team members and improving the efficiency and quality of their outputs
- Experience in the delivery of enhancements to eCommerce and/or CRM platforms
- Experience of producing and delivering training to business users
- Experience in line management, coaching and/or mentoring of Business Analysts
- Experience of BPMN, EPC or UML
Relevant professional Qualifications, but not essential:
- Any ISEB BA Module certification
- An understanding/working experience of SAP, CRM, Magento or Salesforce
- 27 days holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.