- $ Competitive
- Creative, Marketing
- Sydney - Australia
The key focus of the position is to develop owner & consumer centric Environmental Care category strategy fueling category growth. You will lead the activation team to bring this strategy to life in order to deliver commercial goals.
- Own category strategy development
- Lead yearly category planning process
- Lead the NPD process (GTM strategy)
- Lead the category activation with internal & exernal stakeholders
- Lead monthly category review
- Participate in the monthly IBP process
- Own the Brand Buiding Investment (BBI)
- Ensure best in class, timely execution of the category plans
- Coach and develop the team
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, working with large budgets.
- Previous industry experience in FMCG or consumer electronics desirable
- Demonstrated experience across product and brand through NPD launches, range planning e.t.c.
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia