- Automotive, Compliance and approvals, Manufacturing and tooling, Procurement, Project Management
- Hullavington, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson has committed to investing £2bn on the electric vehicle. Of that, £1bn is on battery technology as we continue to developing new technologies. We’ve started building an exceptional team that combines top Dyson engineers with talented individuals from the automotive industry. The team is already over 400 strong, and we are recruiting aggressively. This role will work cross functionally with Research, Design and Development and IT. You will deliver and/or leading analysis activity in order to elicit requirements and inform business decisions. You'll have the opportunity to work on the implementation and enhancement of single large or multiple small information systems, in line with business need and ensuring benefits realization.
- Investigating and analysing business situations and business needs.
- Identifying and evaluating options for improving business systems.
- Devise and plan analysis approach for large-scale projects.
- Review others work product ensuring appropriate quality.
- Conduct 121’s with direct reports, providing coaching and mentoring.
- Act as internal consultant to business stakeholders.
- Facilitate appropriate requirements elicitation to inform business solutions.
- Produces or guides other to produce detailed business models and assist in the preparation of business cases.
- Identifying new alternative and innovative approaches to performing business activities.
- Line managing either Associate Business Analysts and/or BAs working to them on a single complex project.
- Acting as a mentor to stakeholders with the business, BAs and Associate BAs.
- Extensive practical experience in the role, with repeated practice performing business analysis in a variety of complex situations within a £1bn+ OEM.
- Knowledge and experience of analysis involving a Finance function, accounting structures, standards and principles, month end processes, TOM definition and product costing
- Ability to see the overall picture and how individual actions fit within it.
- Ability to know what techniques to use and what influences the usage of the various techniques for the tasks.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines