- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
As a Senior Business Analyst, you’ll be responsible for leading a range of Business Improvement activities across complex projects and business functions within our Product Development organisation. Your work will directly impact our day-to-day operating efficiency, spanning our Home and Automotive categories, affecting up to 4000 people globally. Ultimately, the improvements you drive will ensure we meet our demanding objectives to reduce the time to market of any given product development project, whilst also increasing the quality of our output. Your scope will be to work end-to-end through the product development lifecycle: helping to improve our core processes through Research & Innovation, Design and Development. You’ll ensure that the interactions between the major business functions of RDD, Commercial, Operations and Quality are as frictionless and barrier free as possible – focussing your improvement activities on our People, Processes and IT systems.
- You’ll be responsible for defining what the key business issues are, identifying key requirements and, the scope of any given improvement activity. You’ll then develop the solutions and oversee their deployment.
- You’ll be responsible for owning a key business process; this will involve looking for underlying problems through the manipulation of large and complex data sets, combined with stakeholder feedback, in order to define a roadmap of improvements over short and longer term.
- Coordinate cross functional project activity and communications and also drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- First and foremost you will have a passion for problem solving. You have the ability to quickly understand and visualise the root cause of an issue, communicate it, and align multiple stakeholders towards a common solution.
- You’ll have strong data manipulation and analysis skills. Experience of Tableau is desirable.
- Solid experience of Lean Sigma and Value Stream Mapping Methodology and an Industry standard Business Mapping notation language such as BPMN2.0
- Excellent project management, planning and time management skills
- Solid understanding and experience of consumer product development business processes and best practice.
- Experience in the use or configuration of a PLM or other major enterprise application such as Teamcenter
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines