- Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
- Reporting to the Business Analyst Lead, you will be responsible for delivering and/or leading analysis activity in order to elicit requirements and inform business decisions. You will working on the implementation and enhancement of single large or multiple small information systems, in line with business need and ensuring benefits realization.
- You will investigate and analyse business situations and business needs.
- Identifying and evaluating options for improving business systems.
- Devise and plan analysis approach for large-scale projects.
- Conduct 121’s with direct reports, providing coaching and mentoring.
- Act as internal consultant to business stakeholders
- Facilitate appropriate requirements elicitation to inform business solutions.
- Identifying new alternative and innovative approaches to performing business activities.
- Line managing either Associate Business Analysts and/or BAs working to them on a single complex project.
- Acting as a mentor to stakeholders with the business, BAs and Associate BAs.
- Broad practical experience in a Business Analyst role with repeated practice performing business analysis in a variety of complex situations.
- Ability to see the overall picture and how individual actions fit within it.
- Ability to know what techniques to use and what influences the usage of the various techniques for the tasks.
- Strong business acumen
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines