- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The role of the Business Analyst is to help the business articulate what it actually needs. We do this by getting to the core of the ‘ask’, understanding it in detail , enabling our stakeholders and partnering teams to build an appropriate solution, helping the business to roll it out to their people and finally enabling the business to articulate the benefits of the change.
We're looking for a Senior Business Analyst to support our goals across Commercial Digital Experience and the Programme delivery teams where the focus is on continuously improving our digital platforms and ways of working.
About the roleDay to day, you will:
Liaise with business stakeholders to investigate and understand change requirements and assess the business need. You will work together with our creative and technical teams to deliver the best solutions possible to the business.
Work independently on complex situations and tasks so you will be experienced in selecting appropriate techniques to accomplish business analysis tasks in different conditions. Our core capabilities within the BA function include Requirements elicitation and traceability, Process mapping, supporting articulation of the scope of projects and Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
Support the quality of delivery, identifying risks and issues arising, taking ownership and ensuring resolution of issues and conflicts.
Ensure stakeholders are engaged, and their feedback is managed appropriately to enable project and team success.
Work with partners to make sure projects are delivered on time and to quality levels.
We're looking for:
· Proven experience in a Senior Business Analyst role
· Able to demonstrate an understanding of the core Business Analysis Techniques
· Experience of working using an Agile methodology (desirable but not essential)
· Competent in requirements gathering and investigation
· A proven ability to understand, design, manage and document process
· Strong relationship building skills and stakeholder management
· Good Communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas simply
· Excellent presentation skills
· Strong attention to detail; ability to perform duties with a high level of accuracy.
And these key behaviours:
· Creative problem solver
· Self-motivated, dynamic and results-driven
· Inquisitive, proactive and innovative
· Team player, comfortable working with all levels and with dealing with external suppliers
· Quick learner and willing to be flexible in tasks and get hands on
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machine
- Free on-site sports centre
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.