- Data Science
- Calamba - Philippines
About the role
- Participate in projects aiming to design, develop and maintain analytical products & Business Intelligence solutions in domains of Operations and Manufacturing
- Define formulas and logic to support analyses of business problems
- Design and build quality reports and dashboards (ensure UI/UX) in BI platforms (Power BI but not limited to)
- Configuration and maintenance of existing BI solutions
- Perform data analysis-to-insight. Break down problems, execute deep-dives and generate findings which are translated into actionable output and business value
- Perform extensive data validation/quality assurance within large datasets. Ensure data extraction and data loads required in the project
- Examine and interpret data, communicate and present on technical information with non-technical stakeholders
- Partner up with business teams to understand key priorities, drivers and hypotheses
- Understand complex and diverse technology infrastructure and identify sources and tools needed to deliver actionable output
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience (4+ for senior role) in data analysis with proven business/manufacturing experience
- Demonstrable experience with advanced excel solutions
- Experience with BI Tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlick or similar) is a plus (a must for Lead Roles)
- Experience with database querying languages (SQL, R, Python, VBA, ETL/DW, RPA) is a plus
- Familiar with JIRA and Agile methodologies
- Ability to research, define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to accept change as part of an overall dynamic environment
- Passionate about data and harnessing the value hidden in data
Dyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses.
Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career.
Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by ambitious growth plans, regular reviews and dynamic workshops.
A vibrant company culture based on being; Different, Authentic and Pioneering.
At Dyson we combine work life balance, with the latest devices, a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit.
It’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
- All benefits are accessible from day 1
- HMO coverage. Health & wellness is one of our priorities, immediately available for you & dependents so no waiting for employment regularization
- Up to 20 days annual leave based on employment service + 15 days medical leave
- Dyson product gift upon employment regularization, and discounts on Dyson machines
- Exposure to a broad and diverse range of Dyson activities from research through to manufacturing and global sales for Dyson projects
- Career development and growth in a global team
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.