- GBP competitive
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
- Ensure the Enterprise Operating Model (the way we are structured and operate) supports the Business Strategy (what we want to achieve)
- Provide overarching governance of major business transformation initiatives (how we get there) in conjunction with new Regional Transformation and existing Function Transformation capabilities
- Visibility of all transformation activity across Dyson
- Monitoring and reviewing programme to ensure there is maximised return on investment
- Establish and embed a Global business change capability to support Group functions
- Finally, ensuring there is efficient delivery of cross functional initiatives
This is a key function which will help support Dysons growth ambitions.
About the roleThe Change Analyst has responsibility for the following activities:
- Working with the Head of Business Change & Benefits Realisation & Change Manager in establishing an in house business change capability which will provide business change support to Dyson led programmes and projects.
- Educate and drive engagement of the entire business around change, and the importance of effective change management
- Effectively collaborate with regional change teams to establish consistent change lifecycle within Dyson to ensure a consistent approach to change
- Partnering with stakeholders across the organisation to ready them for business change i.e. consideration of impact, communication, training, stakeholder management, business readiness, benefits tracking, etc.
- Provide business change support to cross functional initiatives, driving best practice.
- Work with the Head of Business Change & Benefits Realisation and Change Manager to develop the capability of ensuring projected benefits are fully realised / monitored for key programmes or initiatives.
- Feed into and support change requirements at the early stages of projects, ensuring the impacts of change are fully understood, working with all relevant stakeholders across programme and project teams, along with the business / markets
- Support the broader Business Transformation Team in establishing the new function within the business.
- Forge collaborative working relationships across the entire organisation in this area of expertise, including as appropriate external stakeholders.
- Developing KPIs and metrics which support effective decision-making including the monitoring and tracking of benefits.
About youProfessional experience
- Proven experience in business process change and analysis.
- Ability to work alone and have a proven track record in delivery of end to end process analysis (requirements, as is analysis, development of ‘to be’ state, impact assessment, impact management.
- Excellent change management skills, using APMG and Lean methodologies to execute change focusing on our people, our processes, the systems and tools they use, whilst ensuring excellent communication throughout the lifecycle and scope.
- Proven track record of operating successfully in a complex organisation.
- Experience in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders – including senior management – across different geographies and cultures.
- You’re commercially astute and used to working collaboratively across a number of different business functions e.g. Group IT, Group Commercial and Markets (countries).
- You’re results driven, resilient, love a challenge and have a starter to finisher mentality. You take accountability for your work, not just focusing on the results, but how you execute your work.
- You have highly-developed communication skills, both oral and written.
- You consistently role model the values and fosters the values in the team. Is highly self-reflective and welcomes open feedback, with a clear commitment to self-improvement.
- You are a quick learner, hands on, willing to be flexible in tasks and activities taken on.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.