- Singapore - Singapore
- Manage and report on aspects of Dyson product cost
- Manage and report on provisions set against Cost of Sales
- Conduct regular financial risk assessments of contract manufacturers
- Value/non value add review of key processes leading to driving process improvement
- Prepare monthly reports and analysis as part of cost of sales and Purchase Price Variance reporting scorecard or as required to support operations and decisions
- Provide negotiation support to Commercial with data/ analysis/ scenario mapping
- Understand and run analysis on non-material cost of sales to support decision making – moulding, manufacturing lean activity, contribution, labour costs, paint processing.
- Support the tender process with financial analysis in close conjunction with Commercial team
- Liaison with Singapore, Malaysia and UK finance teams for month end close reporting
- Conduct and prepare any CMs related ad hoc reviews and analysis
- Involved in annual budgeting process for cost of sales
- MBA, Full/Part Qualified Accountant or equivalent post graduate qualification with experience in financial planning, analysis and/or strategy.
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience with team management experience preferred
- Experience in rigorous financial analysis and comfortable with large databases
- Naturally Inquisitive - comfortable and willing to interrogate existing systems with large amounts of data for answers but accepts that not every query has an exact answer
- Proactive in proposing ideas to challenge status quo
- Experience in a manufacturing environment or engineering an advantage
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills, in particular the presentation of financial information to non-finance managers and directors
- Assertive and able to influence upwards and peers
- Has strong sense of operational discipline and ability to meet deadlines
- Tableau experience a plus
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.