- Sydney - Australia
We have a rare opportunity for a proven senior Commercial leader to join our Commercial Finance team. You will play a vital strategic business partnering role with the ANZ leadership team, helping to drive the financial success of the ANZ business through strategic analysis, commercial partnerships and building a high performing finance team.
As a key member of the Finance Leadership team, not only within the ANZ market but APAC region, you will develop strong relationships with functional heads and have the energy and passion to improve how we run the business.
About the role
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develop and lead the Commercial Finance Strategy and Analytics functions
- Drive business performance through leadership of the Integrated Business Planning process: the monthly rhythm of the organisation that delivers the monthly financial LE and forward looking annual plan to ensure robust business performance management and planning.
- Lead the formulation of annual business plans and budgets in accordance with Dyson strategy; ensuring opportunities and risks are identified and quantified to deliver the required results
- Build strong partnerships with Sales, Marketing and Operations and other key colleagues/stakeholders both in other markets and at Group
- Provide support and challenge to commercial decision areas of the business through value added analysis, at both a strategic and operational level
- Challenge current ways of working, driving efficiencies and cost savings wherever possible and to set best practice across Dyson
- Support key business initiatives to drive longer term growth
- Coach and develop and high performing finance team that proactively supports the business·
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours every day
- Promote, implement and comply with health and safety procedures.
- Minimum ten years’ experience in financial, strategic and general business management in medium sized or large multi-divisional organisation
- Strong commercial finance foundation within a business partnering environment
- Experience across financial planning and analysis across the full P&L
- Building and leading a high performing team
BenefitsAt Dyson, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We value you bringing yourself to work and we want to deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. Outside of a competitive salary and sales bonus, our team members receive generous product discounts, additional paid annual leave, paid parental leave and ongoing learning and development opportunities. You will be provided with all tools of trade (laptop, phone and company car). Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited to adopt new ways of doing things differently, and better.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.