- Creative, Marketing
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
About the roleThis role works closely with the Market Category Leads to ensure local campaigns are aligned with product launches and other campaigns and that the local voice is heard in global launches. The role also supports with annual project and budget planning and assessing whether deviations to the annual strategy should be made. The Senior Go-to-Market Manager EMEA is responsible for:
- Supporting the region and the markets in developing their plans to hit the category’s business objectives and for being their voice (in Group) for driving projects forwards which hold significant strategic importance.
- Identifying local insights, consumer behaviour and media insights that can ensure that projects will work for the local markets.
- Working closely with local teams in the region to ensure that specific local insights and consumer information is being used to generate new projects and optimise briefs as appropriate.
- Interrogating local market thinking to ensure that what markets plan is right for the region and category. Optimise these ideas where appropriate.
You will work closely with:
- Brand Managers and Marketing Directors within the EMEA region to ensure that local thinking is being fed into annual planning and the generation of new projects.
- Programme/Projects Managers to assess opportunities in resource, cost and time to deliver projects of strategic importance for the region and category.
- NPD Commercial Managers within the GTM Team to ensure markets needs are considered in annual ranging and global launches, and that all finance and resource implications are considered.
- Wider GTM Team to assess priorities and opportunities globally to ensure that the correct projects are being prioritised with the available resource.
- Market Teams to plan the direction for the category in region beyond the 0/1-year horizon.
- Marketing Directors within region to drive strategic thinking into market planning to generate new projects and feed into longer term NPD projects.
- Finance and Supply Chain to monitor regional performance.
Furthermore, you will:
- Balance both long-term planning with the requirement to be nimble and adapt when we have to.
- Analyse local market performance and forecasting.
- Highlight discrepancies in forecasting and supply chain.
- Instigate gap fill plans where appropriate.
- Track category performance via market data to:
- Identify trends in seasonality and pricing.
- Highlight sub-category performance and make recommendations on how it impacts capacity and future component purchasing.
- Ensure that market specific insights are being fed into the NPD Team within category to ensure that projects are being developed with local direction in mind. Specifically assist development during the ‘Define’ Phase of projects.
- Proven track record of challenging the status quo and deliver innovating solutions to the problems that we face.
- You will have extensive experience of driving product strategy on a global scale, and have experience working with international markets.
- You will come with leadership experience and a track record of developing talent.
- You will have been at the forefront of driving customer engagement and thought leadership within your recent roles.
- You'll also have a proven ability to build cross-functional relationships and deliver results through aligned business functions.
BenefitsBenefits:27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidaysPension scheme Performance related bonus Private medical insuranceLife assurance Sport centre Free on-site parking Subsidised café and restaurants Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.