- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
- As a Senior Commercial Manager, you’ll take ownership for providing effective cross-functional and cross-market leadership and coordination for our floor care products/projects.
- You’ll collaborate with and pull on the expertise of colleagues in Group Commercial functions (creative, retail, digital, PR, advertising, graphics and packaging), and work with global in-market teams to understand local commercial contexts and influence and execute global strategies.
- You will be supported by Commercial Execs, to keep the operational side of projects on time and running fluidly.
- You’ll build in-depth understanding of the global commercial context for the category via review and analysis work with in-market Brand Managers and pre-empt future threats to the category to build action plans to combat findings.
- Build broad overview of market by market promotional needs, activities and results, to define a global best practice strategy. Work with Supply Chain and Demand Planning to understand and ensure optimisation of global volume needs and stock position.
- This is not just proposition development. This role will look at all commercial aspects of Dyson's products: ranging, pricing, distribution, promotional strategy etc.
- Coming in to this role, you will have held a strategic brand management or brand building role for a market leading consumer business
- As our Senior Commercial Manager, you will have a proven track record of challenging the status quo, and deliver innovating solutions to the problems that we face
- You will have extensive experience of driving product & marketing campaign strategy on a global scale across multiple channels (e.g. Social, Digital, Retail, OOH, TV), and have experience working with international markets
- As a proven people manager, you will come with extensive leadership experience and a track record of developing talent
- You will have been at the forefront of driving customer engagement and thought leadership within your recent roles
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.